© 2014-2022 All rights reserved. JaimePOS LLC
A Restaurant POS System that Delivers Speedy and Reliable Performance
MicroSale is an all-in-one powerful restaurant POS system. Designed for reliability and high performance, the Microsale restaurant POS features the dependability and convenience of the cloud. This restaurant POS is a proven solution for fast-paced environments. MicroSale offers enterprise restaurant POS software for multi-location management, EMV technology, table-side ordering, loyalty, online reporting, inventory, employee scheduler, contactless ordering and much more.
Accept All Payments Easier, Faster and Smarter.
FREE MicroSale POS System
FREE MicroSale POS system plus the lowest integrated payment processing rates for all new merchants. JaimePOS will also provide free setup, free menu programming, free installation, and free training.
CALL US NOW AT (909) 395-7313 or Click on the Get Started button below.
Provide Your Guests With a Quick Contactless Way to Pay
Time Clock, Roles & Pay Rates
- Manage multiple pay rates
- Maintain privacy for employees
- Prevent early clock-ins and late clock-outs with the optional setting, “time clock window”
- Eliminate buddy-punching with swipe cards or fingerprint readers
- Flag exceptions for overtime (includes automatic day overtime calculations)
- Prevent over-payment for employees who forget to clock out with time clock lockouts (prompts for manager override to correct time)
- Create schedules for employees based on forecasted sales
- Email schedule to employees
Reporting and Analytics
- Access your data 24/7
- Use ReportingAnywhere on your desktop, iPhone or Android to view sales, discounts, voids, employees on the clock and other information in real time
- View real-time snapshot reports of the day, easy-to-read pie charts, and date range reports
- Track data to make money-saving decisions
- Get full visibility over your restaurant’s data with transparent reporting
- See your top 10 performing items for the day
- Influence purchases and maximize profits around slow or peak times with up to 6 automatic price adjustments
- Get your most important reports emailed to you and your team automatically at the end of the night
Automatic Happy Hour Pricing
- Happy Hours, or Timed Events, automatically adjust prices based on the day of the week and/or time of day
- Disable Event/Happy Hour on certain terminals. This is beneficial if certain terminals in your restaurant have other Timed Events than the rest of the restaurant; such as having a later happy hour at the bar vs. the floor
- Reduce Price or Increase Price globally. If you have a global price increase/reduction for a department/category/menu item, you can reduce/increase by typing the amount into one field instead of having to go through each item.
Manage Your Restaurant's Inventory
- Sync your POS sales and inventory
- Track the ingredients coming in and out of your restaurant
- Automatically replenish inventory stock & update costs
- Know which ingredients matter most
- Inventory control traces the amount of product ordered
- Inventory control traces everything that comes out of the kitchen and bar
- Inventory control also traces what is left over as sitting inventory
- Create and send purchase orders directly to your suppliers through the EDI integration; the orders are automatically matched to your products’ default supplier
Syncs with Reservations & Waitlist
- See the status of all tables by the digital floor plan
- View open tables
- View empty tables that need to be bussed and ‘released’ back on the floor
- See when tables have their checks printed
- Use shortcut keys to expedite speed of service (close check, print check, add tip)
- Create exciting programs for your guests and keep them coming back
Get the tools you need to create and maintain customer loyalty through reward programs and banked plans
Frequent Diner is customizable for any type of restaurant – whether you want to start a bagel club, coffee club, or drink around the world club
Retain your customers by marketing specifically to them and their buying habits
You will be able to capture their address, email, and phone number for your marketing efforts
Reward Plans are perfect for “Club” memberships such as a Beer Club or Sandwich Club. You can choose how many points each item is worth during the plan setup
The banked plan allows a customer to rack up or “bank” points to build up points for a higher reward. This encourages higher check totals and more visits
Manage Phone Orders and Delivery
- Keep lines open – manage up to 8-phone lines in the POS
- Fire orders automatically based on a specified time set by the customer
- Save customer information for faster assistance; save delivery address, last order and payment information
- Prevent errors and increase speed with typing auto-complete
- Assign orders to a driver from the on-screen map to visually see stops closest together
- Create zones on mile ranges or drive time
- Each zone will automatically charge the appropriate delivery fee based on the address the employee inputs in the system
- The directions automatically populate from the restaurant to the customer’s location
- Automatically categorizes the location to the correct zone
- Included delivery module; multiple delivery fees, assign drivers from a graphical map, use labels printed from the system to quickly and accurately bag orders
- Displays the amount of time the check has been open as well as how many minutes the driver has been out on the delivery
Combo Detection Convenience
- The system can detect which items make up a combo meal
- Help the customer save money
- Prevent the cashier from reentering the individual items again as a combo
- Automatic Combo Discount: automatically discounts the items when applicable items are on a check. Beneficial for automatic BOGOs, combination specials (ex: 18 wings, pitcher of beer, and side of fries for $x.xx), etc.
- Recreating Items on the Check into a Combo Item: automatically recreates the items into a combo menu item with the appropriate price. Beneficial for quick service restaurants to create items into a “Cheeseburger Combo”, Chicken Nugget Combo”, etc.
- Supports multiple languages
- Employees can choose preferred language when logging in
- Change language based on employee login or kitchen receipts
More Ways to Accept Orders & Increase Revenue
Optional Features, Services & Integrations
Integrate to Berg to Fully Control & Track All Liquor
The POS system interface is a direct communication link between Berg dispensers and POS system terminals. The POS system can be set to capture and release sales automatically as each drink is poured. MicroSale’s integration with Berg is the only POS system that can forward drinks from floor wait stations and automatically appear at the bartender station. The drinks appear in a list and automatically delete when the drink is poured through the liquor controls.
Start Now for FREE!!!
Ready to Build Your New MicroSale System?
Set up your business with the right mix of MicroSale POS devices and apps for your business. Build your POS system the way your business operates. All MicroSale devices sync and work together. Add more devices or apps any time. Order directly online or talk to us about your ideal device and plan options.