Honeywell’s GenesisTM 7580g, the world’s first presentation area-imaging scanner engineered to decode all standard 1D, PDF and 2D codes, provides enhanced productivity and revolutionary imaging technology in an elegant, yet durable design.
Powered by Adaptus® Imaging Technology 6.0, the Genesis 7580g is redefining industry standards for imaging solutions. Breakthrough performance and a versatile form factor make this product suitable for environments ranging from manufacturing to healthcare to retail POS. Aggressive reading of bar codes on highly reflective surfaces, such as mobile phone screens, eliminates the need to purchase additional specialty hardware.
Patented CodeGate® technology along with an activation button support menu-scanning and other targeted-scanning applications.
Automatic cable detection and configuration simplifies migration to a new interface by eliminating the need to scan programming bar codes. Three additional patented technologies augment the Genesis 7580g’s unmatched feature set:
Shielded LEDs minimize the intense flashing common among other area imagers.
CodeSelectTM allows the Genesis 7580g to capture up to 15 bar codes in a single flash and output data in any predetermined order.
TotalFreedom® expands scanner functionality by allowing decoding and formatting plug-ins to be loaded directly onto the Genesis 7580g, enabling enterprises to rapidly support proprietary or newly-developed symbologies.
• Mobile Phone Reading: Excels at scanning coupons and mobile tickets directly from the screen of a mobile device
• Stylish Design: Instantly dresses up front end operation
• TotalFreedom 2.0: Second-generation plug-in development platform enables the loading and linking of multiple applications directly onto the scanner, eliminating the need for host system modifications while offering expanded decoding and data formatting functionality
• Image Capture: Improves document management by capturing and storing electronic images, including coupons, personal checks, signatures and damaged packages
• Flexible Licensing Solution: Allows current scanning needs to be met while protecting the option to upgrade scanning capabilities in the future by simply purchasing a license for the appropriate feature
• Remote MasterMind™ Scanner Management Software: Provides a quick and convenient solution for IT administrators seeking to manage all scanners within their network from a single remote location
• Optional EAS: Increases efficiency by simultaneously deactivating EAS tags and decoding bar codes from up to 7 inches away