Ground Guard power conditioners provide networked systems with benefits beyond those of traditional power conditioning products. Filter elements in the safety ground circuit prevent the formation of “ground loops,” which are common in networked applications. This “ground conditioning” feature combined with a high-energy surge diverter and a power line filter completely eliminates the need for both dedicated electrical circuits and isolated ground wiring. Ground Guard is covered by six U.S. and international patents.
• Patented Ground Guard conditioning circuitry eliminates ground loops
• Red LED (amber for international models) flashes if AC outlet is missing its input safety ground
• Prevents hardware destruction, component degradation, and operational disruption. Reduces ground loop current by more than 99%.
• Let-through voltage is <10 volts normal mode and <.5 volts neutral-to-ground when tested to ANSI/IEEE C62.41
• All models are safety agency listed. International models carry the CE mark
• POWERVAR’s five-year warranty on parts and labor provides complete peace of mind