Thanks to their low-impedance isolation transformer, you can trust these conditioners to protect your sensitive equipment from the biggest problem for today’s computers: common-mode voltage, which can cause everything from equipment lockups to data losses and more. All North American models have UL and cUL listings. International models are safety-agency listed and carry the CE mark. These models also feature surge diverters and power line filters to eliminate noise, spikes and transients before they have a chance to damage your equipment.
• Suitable for use with instrumentation, analyzers, desktop communications systems, security systems, etc.
• Prevents hardware destruction, component degradation and operational disruption
• Red flashing LED (amber for international models) warns if the AC outlet is missing its input safety ground
• Let-through voltage is <10 volts normal mode and <.5 volts neutral-to-ground when tested to ANSI/IEEE C62.41
• POWERVAR’s five-year warranty on parts and labor provides complete peace of mind