Ground Guard power conditioners provide networked systems with benefits beyond those of traditional power conditioning products. Filter elements in the safety ground circuit prevent the formation of “ground loops,” which are common in networked applications. This “ground conditioning” feature combined with a high-energy surge diverter and a power line filter completely eliminates the need for both dedicated electrical circuits and isolated ground wiring. Ground Guard is covered by six U.S. and international patents.
These models also feature surge diverters and power line filters to eliminate noise, spikes and transients before they have a chance to damage your equipment.
• Suitable for use with instrumentation, analyzers, desktop communications systems, security systems, etc.
• Prevents hardware destruction, component degradation and operational disruption
• Red flashing LED (amber for international models) warns if the AC outlet is missing its input safety ground
• Let-through voltage is <10 volts normal mode and <.5 volts neutral-to-ground when tested to ANSI/IEEE C62.41
• POWERVAR’s five-year warranty on parts and labor provides complete peace of mind